When it comes to apply to become a Foster Parent with us, your passion, attitude and commitment to making a difference in a young person’s life is what we care about. Not your race, religion, gender or marital status. However, there are some things that are essential in order to be considered.
• You must be aged 25 years or over
• You should have a spare bedroom that a child can call their own
• You must have the legal right to work in the UK
• Full time availability (the main Foster Parent must be available for fostering full time)
• You must not have a conviction or caution that bars you from working with children
• You must make yourself available to the Social Worker who will complete an assessment of your suitability to foster